1. High energy density (620Wh/Kg); which is the highest among all lithium batteries.
2. High open circuit voltage (3.66V for single cell), high operating voltage (varying with load, normally ranging from 3.3V to 3.6V).
3. Wide range of operating temperature(-55°C~+85°C).
4. Stable voltage and current, over 90% of the cell capacity is discharged at high plateau voltage.
5. Long operating time (over 8 years) for continuous low current discharge with medium current pulses.
6. Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% per year) and long storage life (over 10 year under normal room temperature).
Utility Metering, Automatic Meter Reading, Medical Electronics, Memory Backup, Tracking Systems, Law Enforcement (RFID), Earthquake Detectors, Digital Control Devices, Remote Monitory Systems, Electronic Toll Tags, Scientific Instruments, Portable Communication Equipment, Military Radio Stations, and other electric powered devices requiring small size, high power batteries.
For ER14505H Date sheet, please click here to load down
(1) Do not make the battery short-circuit and do not try to charge it.
(2) Do not over-discharge , press or burn the battery.
(3) The battery should be removed from the instrument on time when finishing discharging.
(4) The battery should be buried deeply in earth .
(5) Do not try to solder directly on battery.
(6) The high temperature type Li-soc12 battery can not be used at environment above +160
Mixing Acetylene Black with Solvent and Bonding Chemicals to Form Cathode. Automatically Controlled to Ensure Stable Quality and Safety.
Easy to Operate with Automatic Alarm Device for Safety. Automatically Controlled to Ensure Quality.
Forming the Cathode into Circular Balls with Preset Size. Automatically Controlled System to Ensure Cathode Density.
Automatic Spot Welding Nickel Tabs on Both Ends of Battery to Ensure the Quality of Welding and Precise Locations.
Four High Quality Dehumidifiers Generating Large Flow of Dry Air to Reduce Dew Point of Air in Battery Assembling Rooms and Chambers Below -40℃ Constantly.
Automatically Positioning Parts and Materials and Assembling Them Properly Together. Using Automatic conveyers to Connect Assembling Steps. Substantially Reducing Labor Required and Human Errors.
Automatically Rolling and Pressing Lithium Strip into Battery Shell
Automatically Installing Separators on Bottom and Side of Battery Shell
Automatically Putting Preset Quantity of Ball Shape Cathode into Battery Shell
Automatically Pressing Battery Cap Firmly Sealed with Battery Shell
Automatically Testing Internal Resistance After Cap Installed and Rejecting Failed Battery
Automatically Applying Epoxy on Battery Cap to Prevent Shorting
Automatically Polishing Both Positive and Negative Electrodes to Make Tab Welding More Firmly
Automatically Feeding Sleeve and Wrapping Properly Around Battery. Shrinking Battery Sleeve Through Hot Air Chamber.
15.Automatic Testing Machine
Automatically Testing Open Circuit Voltage and Voltage with Load and Rejecting failed Battery
Automatically Spot Welding Nickel Tabs on Both Ends of Battery. Measuring OCV after Tabs Installed. Tracking and Recording Entire Process for Inspection.
Installing Battery Connectors & Packing Batteries According to Customer' s requests. Inspecting Final Products.
Storing Batteries in Rooms with Temperature Controlled Under 28℃ Yearly Long.
Testing Battery OCV, Voltage with Load and Capacity for Constant Currents & Constant Resistances. Simultaneously Testing Over 2,00 Batteries.
Accurately Measuring Water Containing in Electrolyte
Testing Battery According to Military Specifications Including Vibration, Shock, Temperature Cycling, High Humidity, Low Pressure….